Type of student visa and possibility to work after studies


what kind of student visa do i required to study in USA and is it possible to get a job after completing your studies?


F1 visa and yes you can work, after completing the studies you will apply for OPT and can search for the job within the time OPT is valid, its time is either 12 or 29 month depending upon your filed. Usually during this time people get job. You will need an H visa (work visa) which will be issued by the company which hires you on the basis of which you will be able to work and stay in USA.

Some details are in below mentioned link


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *