Study in USA For Free

Studying for free is possible if you are an intelligent bright and hardworking student. If you are in USA or want to come for studies, little research can save millions of rupees. Women are encouraged to study in USA and often get approved for funding easily.

This section will cover the exact and straight forward details to give you better idea about how things work.

Undergraduate studies in USA:

Undergraduates are those students who complete their high school (Intermediate in Pakistan) and take admission in college for bachelors (Four years education).

For taking admission in graduation you must have twelve years of education with good marks and heaps of money. No funding is provided for the undergraduates and no scholarship is offered as well so it’s almost impossible for a Pakistani to afford millions of PKR’s on studies. Students usually acquire jobs, they work and study at the same time to cover the expenses of their education. Some people prefer going to community colleges that are cheaper than the regular universities and gives the same degrees. To study as an undergrad you need to provide proof of funding and submit the fee as an international student that is almost two times higher than the normal fees.

Graduate studies in USA:

Masters and PhD students are known as graduate students.

To take admission in Master’s you must have 16 years of education and 18 years of education for PhD. There is another program Masters leading to PhD, in which you can start with masters and ends as a PhD that usually saves time (one year or more). Admission in graduate studies is not difficult if you have remarkable grades and a positive attitude. You can apply for funding or scholarship to complete your studies for free.

Funding & Scholarships for graduates:

Thousands of international students are studying in United States without paying anything. They even get funds to cover their routine expenses while working for few hours or not at all working. World Wide Web has opened new horizons and people are able to acquire details on their own. The role of consultants is diminishing day by day however still we needs guidance to know about ways to be a part of study program that cover all of its cost.

Scholarships by HEC Pakistan:

You need to keep an eye on the HEC scholarship; HEC offers scholarships to Masters and PhD. You need to have good educational records and some prerequisites like GRA, SAT, GMAT, TOEFL etc. (It varies for different courses). You need to check your field and requirements in advance so while applying for HEC you must have everything in your hand. HEC advertise in newspaper when new scholarships are available however you can also check time by time on HEC website.

HEC scholarship Pros:

  1. Awards monthly stipend
  2. HEC pays academic fees
  3. You can work 20 hours a week on campus
  4. You can work as a TA (Teacher assistant) full time and your professor can pay you along with HEC stipend at the same time.
  5. You can extend your stay for further post doctorate study or can obtain OPT (Optional Practical Training). OPT is issued for 29 months, in this provided time you can work as a regular employee to advance your studies as sometimes practical knowledge on field is very important.

HEC scholarship Cons:

  1. No medical insurance
  2. No air ticket or any other expense will be covered by HEC
  3. Have to come back to Pakistan and serve for a specific period (As Signed)
  4. Your spouse cannot work in any case if he/she has F visa (J visa holder spouse can work)

Scholarships by Fulbright:

Fulbright program is originally USA program offered for different countries; Fulbright has offices in many countries including Pakistan, they work together to fund and send students to USA according to cultural exchange program (J visa). Fulbright is one of the best funding / scholarship program available in the world as they really take care of student needs however their program has certain restrictions due to which students dislike this program. You need to read their terms and condition carefully before signing it. It’s not easy to acquire a Fulbright scholarship as you have to undergone many interviews and your grades are also considered however they offer some reserved seats for women to promote education in Pakistan women and to make it easy for women to study abroad. Like HEC they also advertise for scholarship opening on newspaper however you can visit their website for complete details.

Fulbright scholarship Pros:

  1. Awards monthly stipend
  2. Fulbright pays academic fees
  3. First arrival and final return Ticket will be paid. One return ticket after 2 years to renew the visa will be paid in full by Fulbright.
  4. Computer allowance ($500)
  5. Relocation expenses for first time arrival in USA ($300)
  6. Book allowance thrice every year ($1200 per year)
  7. Visa fee ($110)
  8. Fulbright pays Full Medical insurance
  9. Fulbright scholar’s  spouse can apply for $1000 a year funding for study (any course)

10.  Funding for conferences (Any conference in USA only, up-to $1000)

11.  Any other expense can be claimed by student which is necessary for studies like equipment etc.

12.  Your spouse can work; acquire a work permit for $350 (subject to change). No spouse expense of any type will be covered by Fulbright

Note: The amounts mentioned above are subject to change, check Fulbright website for updated information.

Fulbright scholarship Cons:

  1. You have to come back after four years of PhD program and 5 years for Masters leading to PhD program, no exception as your stay will be illegal after this time period. Even if you have not completed your studies you have to come back to Pakistan and complete the remaining studies being present in Pakistan, after completing Fulbright will give you the ticket to fly to United States for your graduation ceremony and degree
  2. You cannot work on campus like all other students who are on F visa, they can work for 20 hours a week (4 hours a day 5 days a week) but you cannot work, you can only study. The Fulbright scholarship is usually lower than the funding provided by the professors in the university and with this restriction people living with families face problems in expenses.
  3. You cannot do any sort of work, to get funding in summers, you have to opt for the research or you can do internship if you want but in case of internship Fulbright will not pay the monthly stipend for 3 months.
  4. Your spouse must have health insurance; failing to do so may result in visa cancelation and in extreme cases they can deport the spouse, such incident has never occurred however they ask you to sign this as a condition.
  5. You cannot take funding from anywhere else, if you do take some money from somewhere and Fulbright comes to know, they can cancel your funding and you will subject to return every cent they spent on you from day one.

Studying in USA for free without Scholarship:

That’s tricky but possible; all you need to have is information. Study in USA is so expensive that a common person cannot afford it, mostly students look for a scholarship. That’s right, being on safe side it’s always better to have a scholarship at first place however if you are not approved for a scholarship then how can you become a student?

To get this opportunity you need to work hard. First you must know your field and in which area you want to do research and have your masters or PhD. Search for the universities by ranking of the department you want to study in and explore universities that offers the degree you are interested in. Do not forget to check the prerequisites like most of the universities require some sort of tests like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL etc. If you fulfill the admission criteria of a particular university you can apply for the admission and once the university accepts your admission, you can contact the professor in your field for funding issues.

Almost every professor is listed in university website, read about the professors that take interest in your area of research or study. Their contact details will be available on their web page as well. You will need to compose an email in which you can tell him about yourself and express your feelings to come to USA for studies in his university and want to work with him on his research area. Professors always needs good student because they have to do research all the time to prove themselves.

Once you get contacted by the professor you can talk about funding if he can provide, if he cannot provide funding, there might be some other professors who can. Every professor has his own budget but they always want to inject more students to work with them. Sometimes professor funds the student completely so he will not have to pay any academic fees, however if he agrees for half funding then you can do TA ship (Teacher assistant) and still you will not need to pay academic fees. So there are ways to escape from the fees that can be around $20,000 for two semesters for international students.

You need to buy your own ticket and cover miscellaneous expenses from your pocket but mostly the monthly stipend is enough to cover all your expenses however its always recommended to bring some savings with you.

Examples of Universities in USA

  1. Virginia Polytechnic institute and state University
  2. Berkeley University California/
  3. University of Huston, Texas
  4. List of all Universities in USA

Examples of Community Colleges in USA

  1. Washington DC community College
  2. List of all community colleges in USA

There are 224 comments left Go To Comment

  1. imran khan /

    iam a student of intermediate plz give scholarships to coninue my study

  2. admin / Post Author

    Hello Imran. The scholarships are mostly available for Graduations Masters and PhD students via USA universities. You need to work hard and take good marks in FA and BA then you can search for a suitable funding option for you.

  3. sajjad hussain /

    please sir. i wants to get admission in usa espacially in computer science for mphil and phd program

  4. admin / Post Author

    Dear Sajjad
    To get an admission in PHD program the whole method is mentioned above. You need to give certain tests (GRE, TOEFL etc) according to the program need and then you need to contact the professors of universities on your own, If you want to apply it for free otherwise there are lots of consultancies firm that can do it for you but they charge heavy amount

  5. admin / Post Author

    First step always is to select a university where you want to take admission, see their criteria .. if you require to give any test that you most probably need to then give TOEFL & GRE or GMAT etc. If you clear these tests then start applying.

  6. mair /

    really impressed with your website do work on other way to visit usa . as alot of businesmen want to come here to explore us market.

  7. waqar /

    hello sir,
    i am the student of agronomy dept(agriculture) and i want to carry my internship semester in what should i do.And what about the MPhil scholarship for agriculture student .please informe me.

  8. Ferya Ilyas /

    Is there any scholarship program for students who are in school or colleges?

    1. admin / Post Author

      No, there is no scholarship for the students who wants to study undergraduate programs. The scholarship and funding starts from Masters and student can study throughout on funding till the Phd. end. Undergraduate studies for internationals are quite expensive as well because they are not charged with the in-state tuition (that is discounted for that particular state US residents only)

  9. admin / Post Author

    @Waqar – Internships are not easily available for student until you have relations with a company that send their interns internationally. There is already lots of competition for paid interns. However if you seek to attend summer classes in University then you can contact any professor of your field he can better help you.


    sir , i m a married girl and hust 21 yearold , i want masters EDUCATION ON SCHOLARSHIPin abroad, my husband is MBA IN MARKETING. I WANT MASTERS IN ECONOMICS. CAN I TAKE THIS OPPERTUNITY?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Yes you can do Masters on funding, like I mentioned earlier on my post. You need to select different universities which offers Masters or (Masters leading to PhD) in Economics. Then you need to contact the Economics professor who can fund you. You will get F visa for studies in USA and your husband F2, your husband will not be able to work on F2 visa when you both will reach USA. You can also apply for fullbright scholarship, if approved you will get a J visa and your husband J2, on J2 visa he can work.

  11. ??????? /

    Many thanks.

  12. abdul sattar /

    sir i am attorny in pakistan .todays i am live in ohio usa .i wants to study as paralegal in usa.
    sir my question is that my degree evaluate here what staus of my llb degree here in usa .513-652-8595

    1. admin / Post Author

      Asalam-O-Alaikum Brother Abdul Sattar,

      Thank you for contacting Pakistani in USA and sorry for replying it, was trying to figure out a way through which I can help you but I am sorry you need to confirm it from a specific university from where you want to study as it completely depends how they treat your degree. Some of the universities give leverage however other may not accept it at all. It depends upon the state rules as well so it’s better to contact the university for complete details

      Thanks once again and sorry we could not help you in this regard
      Pakistani in USA

  13. Mariam /

    i need job .i did from pakistan.please help me to find out job in any pakistani company here in usa.i really really need job.

    1. admin / Post Author

      The economic situation. In such economic crisis they might not issue a visa for work for someone outside the country when there are millions of people unemployed in USA.

      I do not want to give you any false hope that is why clearing you with the actual situation. The only way a person can come in United states is through a family member (If they are citizens) or if they come for study. You can look for the HEC and Fulbright scholarships as they offer some specific seats to women and there is not much competition. If you passed you will not have to pay anything from your pocket and will get a monthly stipend as well.

      Study this complete page for details, Thanks

    2. imrose johnson /

      i will find work for you in pakistan so you contact eith me at 0312-6859907

  14. Z /


    Really great information you have here regarding scholarships for students. I am a fellow International Student, and I happen to be receiving a scholarship here in the United States.

    I am currently attending St.Cloud State University, which offers in-state tuition for international students
    via the Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship, which saves almost $7,000 per year for undergraduate students.
    (Approximately $2,700 for graduate students)

    More information here:

    Hope this helps ! =)

    1. admin / Post Author

      Thanks for your input in helping others.

  15. Haris Rehman /

    I’m an Aersoapce engineer, and currently working in a local aerospace company here in Lahore.
    I intend to do MBA from a ranking US university.

    Kindly let me know if there is any possibility with a low (very) GPA in undergrad one can get a scholarship for Graduate degree.
    Also, can a good GMAT score get you an MBA scholarship.. ?? or funding.. ?? If yes, then what should be the minimum score.. ??
    Anxiously waiting for you reply.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam, scholarship in Pakistan is currently offered by HEC and fulbright only for graduate studies. What you can do is to get in touch with professors in the same field and they might give you finding and stipend to continue your studies without any charge. It’s very hard to get a scholarship or funding for MBA program, I have tried to search for myself but could not find any. However you can try getting admission in Masters or PhD for Engineering. Try locating the professors who might be working in same field and contact them via their email address which you can easily find on their websites. For example is the website for a university Aerospace department. Under Alumini search for a professor and contact him/her personally. He will guide you in details.

  16. ARSLAN ALI /


    1. admin / Post Author

      @Arsalan – To study abroad or in United states you must first complete 12 years of education equivalent to high school in United States or in Pakistan you must be either FA/FSC/I-com/A-levels etc. After that you can take admission in undergraduate program.

  17. Nadeem /


    Which universities of pakistan are recognized in USA? I want to do my bachelors degree from pakistan, and then MS from USA. But i want to do bachelor from a university which is recognized in USA.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam Nadeem,
      Most universities in USA does not have any requirement about college from where you did your undergraduate. To get admission in MS/MA you must complete 16 years of education (4 years bachelors) from any university. They do not bother so much about the college because they check your capabilities with the test SAT, GRE or GMAT etc. You must score according to the requirement of the university depending upon your area of study. If you are studying in a good university there are chances you will get good scores in GRE/GMAT etc. On the other hand you will also need to fulfill the requirement of English language for which you have to give TOEFL test etc. so they test you before giving you admission. Hope this answer your question



    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam Sadia,
      I tried to cover all aspects of your question however let me explain with more details. Regarding GPA, yes universities have requirements but every university has its own criteria for each area of study like GPA requirement in physics or biology will be different. In which subject you are looking to peruse your Masters study in USA? If you have completed 16 years of education from Pakistan you will have to take admission in Masters. You can get funding in Masters however you must have the required GPA and test scores (GRE, GMAT etc). You have to search for universities that will accept your GPA and you must have complete the required tests as well GRE, GMAT, TOEFL or language courses etc. After you have your scores in hand you can search online for a university. Each university in United States is available online so it will not be difficult. Rest of the procedure is mentioned on page on how to contact the professor for funding etc. Thanks

  19. asad /

    i am a student of O&A levels and just finished my O level and will be completing my A levels by november 2011 i wnt to take admission in usa after my A levels what shall i do,i dont have good grades in O levels??

  20. admin / Post Author

    Please refer to previous comment by Admin to Sadia

  21. arsalan zahid /

    asalamoalikum warahmatullah wabarakatoho,
    how are you i am fine by the grace of allah i have planned that after passing my intermidiate i want to goto usa in new york and then goto some university and then do BBA and then after doing my study i want to live there for ever so what should i do

  22. Ahmed /

    I have done my matric but faild my A levels though i tried hard enough..i have my brother in law in usa who has a good job there,he wants me 2 cum 2 would it be possible to get admission in community college if i clear my Toefl test?please help me out

  23. shah /

    i need your advice for usa visa i have refused for usa f1 visa in july 2009 for master program in computer science.vo officer asked me why you didn’t apply master in uk & ireland.i have already completed my studies in uk & ireland like diplomas and certificate(04 years).if i will apply again master program now from same university is there any chance to get it.please help me as soon as possible.

  24. Hassan Noman /

    Great to see some info here.
    Brother! I need some help, If you can kindly help me.
    I want to do Masters in Public management or Human resource management courses from USA. I’m currently doing BS Electronic Engineering. To be honest my grades are not that good as of now. So I would like to know if there are some ways that I can get admission in masters program regardless of my previous results, I might have to take some foundation courses, Fine enough. But I need some cheap University or can I take admission in a community college? I need some institution near New york or New jersey..
    Please reply.. Thanks.

  25. Ahmed /

    Hello Admin
    Recently we got a proposal for my sister. The guy is on fullbright scholarship and has already spent three year. He is persuing PHd Degree.
    They are saying that he ll take along his wife to USA
    I want to know that if Fullbright scholar can take along his wife afterwards and what is the system n other details


    1. admin / Post Author


      In response to your comment you have left on our website, need to let you know that your sister will not face any problem inshallah. Fulbright will issue a document DS-2019 for her after he will contact them after the Nikah. They will require the Nikah Nama etc. On the basis of that document Embassy with issue a visa. Inshallah she will get the visa within 1 or 2 weeks after visiting Embassy. I am a wife of a Fulbright scholar and maintaining this website. I was called by Fulbright office when my DS-2019 was ready. I went to Islamabad to their office, they provided the car with driver that left me at the embassy gate with his contact number. She will not even need to use the shuttle. I have never seen any wife having any sort of problem in issuance of visa. best of luck

      Best Regards
      Pakistani in USA

  26. Ahmed /

    Thanks admin , as fullbrights scholars are not allowed to work there so the wife of a full bright scholar will also get some amount or she will share the exisiting stipend with her hubby? also can u tell me about the amount of stipend bcoz someone told me that wives of fullbrigth scholars need to work to earn thr bread n butter

    1. admin / Post Author

      Fulbright scholars receive monthly stipend between $1000 – $1500 depending upon in which city they are living. They are not allowed to spend this money on their wives and Wives need to show a bank statement (around $13000) to get a J2 visa. Normally the stipend is enough for two people if they both are living in a smaller city and wife does not have to work. No one actually come and check weather husband is feeding his wife with the same money, but the idea is that husband should not spend this money to wife that is why the amount is not much. However if she wants to she can get a work permit for $360 that remain valid until the DS-2019 (legal stay) she just need to declare that this money is only for traveling etc and not for bread and butter and she will also have to declare that she will not spend this money on her husband. To check more details of work permit check below mentioned link.

  27. ali /

    sir i want to ask what marks are required to take admission in usa my marks are 750 are they good?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Its not about the marks you have taken in Pakistan. Its about the marks for GRE or equivalent test you will give.

    2. admin / Post Author

      In United States, Pakistani numbers does not measure intelligence, you can have passing numbers still can study in USA :) What you will have to clear is GRE or GMAT in good marks to get admission in United States.

  28. Mohammad arif /

    I want admission for my a very intelligent girl but due to to poverty .

  29. Mohammad arif /

    Would any body guide me regarding the admission on the scholarship base in USA schools.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam Arif, Pleasse go through the entire page, its very informative and will give you complete idea on how to acquire scholarship

  30. Rizwan /

    hi Sir/Madem i m living in USA and i m Graduated from Pakistan i wana start my study again can u plz Guide me how i get Scholership ?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam Rizwan, If you are in United States and want to take admission in a college then it depends how many years you have complete? to get admission you will have to get info from a local college, depends in which field you want to continue, if you want to take admission in Masters you will have to give GRE of GMAT test + TOEFL if require. Different schools have different requirements so you will first have to decide in which subject you want to continue studying, on the basis of which you can gather information from different Universities. You will not even have to call them if you don’t want, send them email you will get from their website. Hope it helps, do let me know if you need to know anything else. thanks


    Hi its me quart UL ain i have done M.Sc in physics from university of Karachi in 2002 with (“1st div “72%).My age is 30 years.I intend to do MS in physics or telecommunication .My husband is also teaching physics in govt college and doing MS in telecommunication from Karachi Pakistan . We both want to do MS leading to ph.d from USA .Plz guide us how we can get a scholarship.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam Qurat-ul-Ain, this page describe the complete details on how to look for a scholarship. Please read it and if you have any confusion do let me know

  32. fahim bari /

    sir my age is 42 years and i have done my science graduation with 3 years diploma of associated engineer in mechanical . sir i want to complete my engineering degree which reconized from pakistan engg council kindly guide

  33. fahim bari /

    sir give name usa engineering universities which reconized by pak engg council

  34. mehwish /

    i have completed 16 years of education in applied psychology with C.GPA 3.55 now i want to know the requirements like tests i have to clear in order to study abroad in the subject related to psychology.Please tell the validation time of these tests which i have to pass like EILTS.

    i will be thankful to u.

    1. admin / Post Author

      GRE and TOEFL are the most commonly used tests by universities however it depends on which university you want to take admission in. Check this page of a random university that provides complete details about taking admission in Psychology department.

  35. mehwish /

    i want to know the whole procedure after passing the tests and applying in any university. i mean the US embassy related matters.

  36. Eva /

    Hello…can u give me advice please….iam girl from Ukraine,,,,,but live in USA and hr already 3 years…..but was study in China 2 years and thr meeting with Pakistani boy……we love each other and i want to be with him and do family…..he have ukrainian visa chinese visas…….and i have Green Card….and want that my bf will study in USA wch collage or variant we can do to be tgr hr????Thank YOU!

    1. admin / Post Author

      He can apply in any University, if he can get F1 study visa, he can stay in United States as a student.

  37. omerq /

    Salam. First, i appreciate you taking time to build such an informative website. Second, I am a final year student in engineering. My final exams are going to held in dec/jan and it’ll take a month or 2 more for results and degree. To get admissions in fall next year, universities require us to apply this year. Now i need to ask if i can apply now before getting my Bachelors degree or do i have to wait to finally get me degree? This means that i can’t apply for next year. Please clear my confusion. Thanks.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Thanks Omer for appreciating. For quick response, always use “ask a question” page. I am not fully aware however what I think is that you will need transcripts to apply for Master’s degree admission. Check this page of a random University for complete information

  38. M.SOBAN /


    1. admin / Post Author

      I am just a normal person living in United State, the best I can do is to provide information. I can not influence your admission in United States university.

  39. salman khan /

    i want to do best

  40. tahira sohail /

    hi sir i m tahira i m masters in plolitical Science i want to apply for phd in usa pl tell me process for appling?thanx

    1. admin / Post Author

      Is it 16 years of education. Tahira please go through the entire page you will get the complete answer of your question. You can apply after 16 years of education, MPhil is not neccassary. Depends completely upon university and department where you want to take admission. You will have to do GRE, its must and TOEFL or a language test depending upon which course and university you want to take admission in.

  41. tahira sohail /

    sir ,again tahira here, tell me that m phil is necessary for phd in usa?i m also masters i want to apply for phd is it possible sir?some of my friends says that m phil is not necessay in usa. Is it right?thanx

  42. tahira sohail /

    hi sir,tahira here thank u so much for reply.sir how many seats for 2012 or speacially for female?how much qota for female?thanx

    1. admin / Post Author

      There is no requirement for number of seats and there are numerous universities where you can take admission so I never heard of seats getting filled. There is no specific quota for women however they are given preference to create diversity in universities sometimes. Classes starts on either Aug (Fall semester) or January (Spring semester) twice a year so its not a n issue too. Depend when a university closes its application process, you will have to look it up on the university website for complete details.

  43. tahira sohail /

    sir tell me which is the last date for apply 2012?pl give me name of some universities in usa for phd which are recognize all over the world?
    i wiil be thank full to u

    1. admin / Post Author

      All universities in United States are recognized all over the world. If you want to search for the top universities then google it for your specific subject like if you are looking for political science you can search in google like “Top Political Science Colleges and Universities in the United States.

  44. tahira sohail /

    thank u so much admin sb.sir can u help me for admition in usa because i m very interested and i have no more knowledge about tha admision process?
    i will be very thank full to you

  45. tahira sohail /

    HI,Are you ok today you dont reply?
    Actually sir I Want to say that i belong to very backword area sahiwal dist. SGD and my study also there.when i was 20 years old after the death of my father i join the police department to suport my family not for my future.i m verey intrested with study so during my job i cant leave my study regular in part i m 27 years and hv masters degree.i m very hard working girl

  46. KS /

    i have done BA.can i get admission in masters in USA.And dont have money to continue my studies please help me what should i do.waiting for your reply

  47. sajid /

    hi sir,
    can I take admission in ms in computer information system without work experience I have 16 years of education.

  48. KS /

    sir i asked but you did not replied please please please sir help me.

  49. Taha /

    Hi sir…I finished my a levels on June 2010 after which I started doing acca which didn’t last long and I left acca just after clearing the f1 paper because I wasn’t interested in accounts anymore although I had accounts as one of my subject in o and a levels…now I’m planning to do bachelors from USA…..I’m presently in visiting USA and flying back to Karachi next week…..please tell me is it possible for me to get admission in any US university?? I’ll prefer George mason university for my self but I’m too confused n scared to go to the university to ask about my eligibility coz I got very good grades in o levels but a level ruined my image…..I got 2a* 3a 2b n 2 c in o levels but 2 c n 2 d in a levels…..I need ur advice

  50. Shahbaz /

    Hello Sir, I am an engineering student and definitely want to get this opportunity after completing bachelor`s degree. i wanted to know about the eligibility of universities there for students who can apply for scholarships?

  51. k regina /

    Hello sir I have done mi llb hons and want to take an admission in US university! Kindly help me tht whether I need to take an exam for TOEFL or GRE? Thank you :)

  52. Anaya /

    Search for law schools in United States and then see their requirements as it might be different for each law school, usually TOEFL is must for international students in all United States universities. I have never seen any university taking students without TOEFL and GRE/GMAT.

  53. durenajaf /

    i am bsc (hons)in high energy physics.i wana do MS leading to PHD . i want to know that contact to the professors should be done after admission or before that???

    1. admin / Post Author

      you can go both ways, if you are looking for funding or wants RA ship, you can talk to a professor in advance if he can fund you, in such cases you can let university know in your admission forms etc about the professor who agrees to work with you. This option in better as the funding will be available to you before admission.

      The other way is to get admission and then look for professor who can fund you or can offer you RA ship that but in that case if no professor is ready to fund you then you will have to take care of the expenses yourself.

  54. nasiha /

    i did master in mass communication can i apply?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Anyone can apply, you can check for universities that offers degrees in similar fields. Universities always welcome international students because of the money they have to pay as international students, if a Unites States resident pays $2000 for an international student pays $8000 for the same semester.

  55. Ayyaz /

    Hi, i had done BSC and had also done IELTS and scored 6 band out of 9 !! can i get any scholarship, i want to study further in telecommunication , or IT !!!

    1. admin / Post Author

      Hello, you can check the requirements of HEC and Fulbright to see if you can get a scholarship, HEC now a days mostly offering scholarships for PhD however you can still check if there is any new program they are launching. You can follow below mentioned links for Fulbright scholarship details.
      IT is always in demand, you will have to give GRE as well along with TOEFL before you get admission in any university, but as mentioned on the page, you can contact different professors that work in the same field you are interested in, they will be happy to assist you if they are able to fund you for your studies.

  56. yousaf /

    hello sir; i am from pk,have clear my fsc ,pre medical and want to study in usa on payment.would u explain procedure.there is no one to guide me.plz help me.

  57. Shahzad /

    Recently i have did B.A with good marks. me also doing job in private company.. i want to go USA for further study & job.. kindly guide me..thanks

  58. maryam /

    hello i am a student of 3rd year pharm D at sindh university, i want to know that which universities in usa offer phd degree in pharmaceutical sciences also that post graduation programs require 18 years of education but if someone has 17 or 19 years of education then he or she can apply for phd program or not. thanks

  59. admin / Post Author

    To study in PhD you must have at-least 18 years of education, if not you need to first complete Masters and then you can get admission in PhD or you can say its Masters leading to PhD which normally add one additional year to your PhD, if you do Masters and PhD separately then it normally last for around 2 years. You can simply google the universities with keywords like “Universities PhD pharmacy USA” etc.

  60. Mansoor Zafar /

    i pass The Matriculation exams and Apply For Intermediate private …Can I Apply .. Please I want to Continue my Study In Usa

  61. Kanwal Khan /

    Respected sir,it is stated that i have matric certificate of 1992.After matric” I am teaching in school.I have 19th years exprience in taching of nursery&prep class.I have fun of art models of diffrent bags. Now,I want higher study in your country USA).I hope you that my request will be expect.I hope you will not let me down.Thanks.

  62. irfan ullah /

    i hve passed matric.i want to stdy abroad. Plz provide me this oppertuinity. .i bel0ng to swat n pakistan.

  63. ali /

    I think if anybody gets an opportunity to study in the U.S. university, should avail the opportunity.

  64. Ishaque /

    what are fields of physics offered by U.S for Full bright Masters Program

    1. Admin /

      The full details for the programs are available on fullbright website. They are offering scholarship in energy, water and agriculture. Check the link for details

  65. seerat fatima /

    dear sir i want to know that i have cleared fsc pre medical pk and want to study in usa kindly tell me can i apply there for MBBS

    1. admin / Post Author
  66. aziz /

    sir my name is abdulaziz and i’m frm pakistan i’m in 16 to 17 year old boy not grls i’m very poor boy sir please gave me 1 visa please sir i shell b very thinkfull , please sir i pry for u ,
    sir here environment is so bad i hate terrorism do know Sir! there is bad condition…we people like prisoner there …i cannt stay here more……I also like to get education bt due to bad condition i cannt continue….Plz SIR if there is some chances for me to leave this environment then let me to leave it…i like AMERICA and also like to become the member vof AMERICAN land…Long live AMERICA..
    If there is some chances for my leaving then i am also ready to cooperate you people in finance if it is not too much….

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Aziz,
      I understand your feelings however can’t help you brother because I am not directly or indirectly related to visa processes. I can just help you out with the information which I am providing. Hope the situation of country gets better, focus on your studies because even outside country if you do not have education you cannot get a decent job and visa etc. Best of luck for your future.

  67. Kashif Bashir /

    indeed a great effort by admin for guidance. I have done BSc in accounts and Finance (64%). IELTS band is 7.5 overall. can i get admission in University or College at postgraduate level without GMAT/GRE?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Salam Kashif,
      Thanks for the appreciation bro. I have not seen anyone getting admitted without GRE/GMAT. The reason seems that because they have to check your education level somehow to give you admission because you know every country has different standards for education.

  68. saeed mirani /

    sir i have pass my fsc exam with 811/1100 marks in 2011 i am very poor and disable mery pass higher stuty ke passy nain hain mjy koi scholarship mil skta hy

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Saeed, education is extremely expensive in USA even for the citizen of United States and no scholarship is offered for graduation.

  69. ali /

    looking for a scholarship…in masters of electrical engineering…it must strt after july 2013..cuz my graduation will complete before that month..I.A//plzz help me out..

  70. asad /

    I am looking for scholarships. Just done with my bachelors of electrical engineering with very good cgpa. Can you help me out in this regard. i wanted to continue my master same in electrical engineering field. looking to hear from you soon. Thanks.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Asad, please read the complete post for complete info.

  71. waqar sabir raja /

    sir i want to study abroad but i do not have resourses.i have completed my intermmidiate.kinly help me to avoid my wastage of time.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Waqas, you should complete your graduation first before looking for education opportunities in USA like most others because education in United States is extremely expensive.

  72. munwar lal /

    sir i am manwar lal frm pakistan i pass matric i want to study in usa throw free schlorship.please inform me about free schlorship

  73. kashmala /

    sir i have done bsc in computer science 2 years (total 14 yrs education)i have done ielts with overall 5.5 bands,i want to study in us kindly guide me as well as i have 2 children of 2 and 4 years,so can i bring my spouse and children with me.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Yes dear, you can take your husband and children with you on F1 visa (student visa) however your husband will not be able to work on F2 (spouse of student) visa.

  74. Bilal /

    Indeed replying to every single query is a great effort…welldone admin…My question is that, I have done Bsc eng from pakistan and master from Europe in electrical engineering…Now I want to do another master from USA….do i need GRE/IELTS anymore?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Bilal – Thank you for kind words and appreciation, that is what keep me going. Yes, I believe you will need to clear GRE again. One reason might be because every student has to do it before taking admission in Masters and Once GRE is given its results remain valid for 2 years and after that you have to give another GRE to get admission. You can visit any specific university’s website you are intended to take admission in, ask their admission team via email with specific details, they are usually very good in giving response.

  75. Abbas Ali /

    Is there any scholarship programme for medical students in USA???
    I have searched HEC scholarship programme but there was not a single scholarship for the students who want to become surgeon or Doctor etc.
    So do you have any Idea about that?
    If so please let me know….!!!!

    1. admin / Post Author

      I am not sure about medical schools but there must be ways, you can google it for more info.

  76. Abbas Ali /

    Also please share some information on Calfornia State University !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Which is cheapest (1) Medical or (2) Engineering ????

    1. admin / Post Author

      Every university website has complete details on their fee e.g. California state university fee details are available under this link

  77. Abbas Ali /

    Is there any value of Pakistani Degree or Student (Medical/Engineering) in USA?
    Please let me know :)

    1. admin / Post Author

      Yes, thousands of Pakistani doctors and engineers are working in United States on reputable designations and earning a good livelihood
      To practice in USA hospitals, Pakistani doctors has to take USMLE and then they should complete residency for around 4 years, after that they become full doctors.
      For engineers they can directly get a job depending upon their capabilities however mostly engineers take admission in Masters in USA and then look for jobs. (Doing Masters is easy and you can do it for free)

      1. Abbas Ali /

        What is residency????
        Is it to live there hiring a home at rent???
        If so can we apply for green card and before that can we brought our parents and siblings there???

        1. admin / Post Author

          Dear Abbas, residency is what all doctors do after education, even in Pakistan, don’t you know?
          Yes, if you can’t buy a home you have to rent
          Your family or sibling can only come to visit you on visit visa. When you become citizen then you can get permanent visa for parents but not for siblings. Read the below mentioned post for details

  78. Abbas Ali /

    What is GRE and GAT test????
    Is it necessary for Doctors who are doing USMLE exams??????

    1. admin / Post Author

      GRE & GMAT are tests to access your aptitude as a student in American university. Every international student has to take one of these tests before taking admission in any University in USA because they don’t have other ways to access your degrees or capabilities as a student.
      For USMLE you don’t need to give any test because USMLE itself is a test and you don’ take admission in university to study USMLE.

  79. Nimii /

    Hi sir here i just want to ask that i want to go to USA Along with my spouse on Undergraduate level.i had done my Intermediate in 2006.Because of some personal issues i did not complete my education. after 2006 i m doing job and have a passion to get higher educaation as my life is setelled no.can u guide me the right way forward or chances of visa?

    1. admin / Post Author

      You can apply for studies in United States but keep in mind the Undergraduate fees is extremely expensive and there is no funding available to the undergrads. You can say that only the yearly fee could cost you more than 10 – 20 lakh Pakistani Rs.


    Respected Sir/Madam,

    I Am From Pakistan Karachi City.
    I Am 28 Years Old.
    I Have Done
    Kindly Guide Me How Can I Go For Study In USA Without Ielts?
    Which Universities Take Students Without Ielts?
    I Am Poor Person.i Would Like You Help Me.
    Its My Dream I Want To Study In USA For Better Future.
    My Contact Cell No Is A
    And Its My E-mail Address


    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Arif, I have never heard any University taking students without TOEFL or IELTS as it is necessary because English is not our first language. Its your dream to study in USA, why IELTS is holding you back, you will have to study and work hard in USA to gain the degree so why not start now by giving IELTS exams.

  81. annnie /

    dear, I had passed 12 class since I complete my education on USA . how I get admission and visa prossage ?please give advise

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Annie, complete your graduation first as Masters is not as expensive as Bachelors or if you can spend around 18 lakhs a year on education for 4 years then think about doing graduation in United States.

  82. Sheikh /

    Hats off to you Madam! You are doing a remarkable job.I visited your site today, actually for the first time, and your relevant, authentic and prompt responses amazed me.God bless you!
    I have two questions:

    Question# 1
    I did:
    -Matriculation with 70% marks
    -D.A.E(Mechanical) of 3 years study (equivalent to F.Sc) with 65% marks
    -BA (Economics) 2 years with 43% marks (3rd division)
    -CA (Passed three modules) 1 module to qualify CA(inter)
    -Peachtree Accounting Certificate

    I want to study in USA (King County, Seattle,WA preferred):
    -CIA (Certified Internal auditor) or
    -CMA (Certified Management Accountant) or
    -Bookkeeping,Accounts Payroll and like accounting diploma or certificates.

    -Which could be the best option in terms of costs?
    -Recommended Colleges?
    -Any scholarship/loan?
    -Status after completing certificate/diploma as the case may be?
    -TOEFL required?
    -Any negative effect of my 3rd division in BA?should not be attached with credentials?

    Question# 2:
    -My sibling is a green card holder (with 10 years expiry) and has been living in WA for the past 1 year.
    -Any benefit for me or mother?
    -Any medium sized business opportunity?


    1. admin / Post Author

      Thank you for appreciating my work, its always good to hear something nice. For the answers of your questions.
      Costs: Every university has their tuition fee listed on their website, if you want to live in WA then you can search for universities in WA and look for their fee to determine which one is cost effective for you.
      College: I cannot personally recommend any university as I don’t know anyone in this field. You can easily find the recommendations on google.
      loans/scholarship – Student loans are for USA residents only however you can look for scholarships on university website or they can offer TA ship in university through which you university fee is paid by university and they also pay you salary for 20 hours you work in university as a TA.
      Status: What do you mean? you can find a job after completing your studies and if some company is ready to sponsor you a visa you can worn in Untied States.
      Yes TOEFL will be required if you want to study in United States
      Your 3rd division should not matter as they might ask you to give GRE before admission, you must check the requirement on individual university website.
      Question 2: There would be no benefit for getting a visa however you might get personal benefit if you will stay in their home.
      Business: Students are not allowed to do business however they can work 20 hours a week.

      Hope it helps

  83. Sheikh /

    Wow!, another quick and satisfactory response from your side.
    Thank you
    One more question:
    what if my sibling(currently doing job in a Library) start business over there, would he/she be able to sponsor me/not?
    In either case (yes/no)please recommend a suitable business(any nature).
    What if I study over there and gets a sponsored job after my studies there, When would I be able to apply for Green Card.
    -Find me some ways to call my mother over there(60 years but active and graduate in economics, having 15 years of administrative experience in a reputed high school).

    Thanks again and

    1. admin / Post Author

      1. Yes but their business needs fulfill some standards and a Desi business would be more suitable if they want to sponsor work visa. You can google for more specific information as such type of information can be best provided by a lawyer. See this link for details or google it.
      2. If you complete your study and you are sponsored a work visa then you will have to continue doing job until you get a green card which depends case to case. It can take 3 years to 5 years to issue a green card. The current processing times are available in this website
      3. When you are a Citizen in United States (Get a passport) you can apply for her visa of permanent nature (I think it doesn’t matter how educated she is or what she do). Find details here

      1. Sheikh /

        Thank you

  84. Sheikh /

    Assalamo Alaikum
    Hope you will be fine.
    God bless you.

  85. nadeem khan /

    dear sir, i have done my gratuation(B.A) from punjab university in 2000 and LLB from punjab university in 2007….i got second division through out my acdemic career. at present i m sub-inspector in police depatment… i want to study in cheapest university in USA. kindly guide me what should i do now? and how much i have the chances to get visa?? i m married and have two kids ageing 4 and 1 year respectively.. kindly guide me to the maximum..process to apply,requirements,etc… thanks anticipating ur kind reply soon please.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Nadeem,
      Community colleges offers cheap education. There are community colleges all over the United States in all areas. e.g. they will have detailed information about international students and their admission requirements. Please google for more details. I am not sure if your LLB can be used since its Pakistani law.

      1. ahsan /

        hello sir..
        sir please tell me i want to do B-tech in electronics please tell me wich university is best for me in usa.

        1. admin / Post Author

          Dear Ahsan, Due to the several fields and thousands of universities, I am unable to help you in this regard, hope anyone from your field check this comment and respond. Thanks

  86. Farrukh Afzal /

    I am assistant professor in geography.My age is documents will be 42 this April but my actual age is 39Am i eligible for getting full bright schoalrship Right now i am doing Mphil from GCU and have been serving as an governmnet employee since 17 years with good academic records

  87. Muhammad Naveed /

    Dear Sir,
    I am a veterinary doctor. completed my D.V.M degree (5 year program) in 2012, Now I want to do my M.Sc. from USA but the problem is that I have no source of funding. In near future I am going to take my IELTS exam. how can I get admission in usa uni without paying heavy fee. I shall be very thankful to you for this…..


    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Naveed, Have you read the complete whole page? Please read it to find out how you can contact the professors directly for the funding. Thanks

  88. Zain /

    Hi sir. I have completed my matriculation recently is there any way that I can study in USA college or any other financial institutions. Or is there any scholarship plz guide me sir

  89. ACCAsaab /

    Its really amazing to see this thread.. the thread is running for last 3 years.. great work man..
    I am an ACCA Member and CFA Level-3 Candidate. I also get Bsc. (Hons.) Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University. In addition, I have more then three years of post-qualification experience. I have scored overall 7.5 in IELTS test last year. I am currently living in Pakistan and want to continue my education.
    Kindly guide me about the admission possibility and procedure and different options available to me for Masters in Economics.
    n guide me since, I am prefer to go to fall 2014 but find that good university admissions are closed and those lesser ranked universities offered fall admission.. there financial application acceptance were closed.. I can afford to finance these lesser ranked universities but not high ranked like NYU, California Uni. etc., so, initially i planned to go there and do some out-of-table jobs and finance the cost and then may apply to good universities.

    1. admin / Post Author

      You can take admission in lower rank universities or community college and after a year or so you can contact a higher rank university and transfer your courses there. In that case your degree will be of higher rank university. Students are only allow to work for 20 hours a week so you can only afford your living with that income, the fee is extra. You will have to see how you will sort it out.


      1. ACCAsaab /

        But, I am much inspired by your article and if there is a chance that I will earn free degree from USA, then its a great option. I have talked to USEFP they told me that Your credentials are strong and you can apply to good universities, but I am uncertain about the how much scholarship amount I will get and how much of the fees I will earn through TA. And what you suggest that whether I will go there in low ranked universities or wait for good/better university with scholarship/TA.

  90. Jane /

    I have a student visa for Australia which is valid till 2015 but i am with my husband in Pakistan because no cash to go back and study
    Matric A
    Inter B
    B.A 1st division
    7.5 in ilets
    completed only 1 semester in Bachelor in Australia.
    can apply for funding or scholarship to complete your studies for free in USA

    1. admin / Post Author

      If its a technical subject like IT or engineering then chances are there to get funding but in humanities not possible.

  91. hassaan ahmad /

    I complete my MBA …and i want to apply for graduate program .whats the procedure and how i get scholarship for USA

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Hassan. Scholarships are usually available for technical fields like engineering or computer science. You can take admission in a university however you would need to pay the fee and all other expenses. There are options available for low cost graduate programs in Community Colleges however they still aren’t that cheap for people earning in Pak Rs.

  92. ayesha /

    hi m a graudate student ..i want to continu my study for master …..i want to do ….so plz give some idea ….i wnt to study in u.s.a plz

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Ayesha, if you want to study through a scholarship then, the procedure is mentioned above. If you want to pay the fee. you might also be interested in this post

  93. Ramsha Rashid /

    I have done my Alevels in Pakistan. Now i want to carryout my further education in California in De anza community collage, but my father is not able to afford its fee. So please if you can help me with it please do, its my request.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Ramsha, studying in US college is everyone’s wish but, its the fee most people can’t afford. Even the American students take loans to carry out their studies. Pakistan also have good colleges and universities, its better to do your graduation in Pakistan and then look for an opportunity to do Masters. Most international students do it this way.

  94. shakir ali /

    sallam dear sir.i have done my fsc i want to go usa for studying i want to make my future plzzz help me i m a poor i cant go myself

  95. sami /

    dear sir, i did masters in English from Pakistan in2012 in annual system with second division; can i get admission in mphil in that field with the cheapest cost of fees and other expenses in usa, while i have two second divisions in my career?

  96. shams ul islam /

    dear sir i’m admission in Bba in USA please help me i am belong poor family ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am very poor .

  97. Shoaib Azam /

    Hello Sir i am a Student of 3rd year in IT after this i want to do BSC IT on Scholarship .. if you please help me in this case

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Sohaib, I have mentioned the process on the page for everyone’s guidance, please read it carefully. If you have any specific question, I’ll be happy to help. Usually scholarships are granted for graduate studies, Masters or PhD.

  98. Moomal /

    Hello sir! I appreciate your work and great response . I need advice in my case as we got green card 5years ago ,since then we visit usa for short period every 2 year and come back on travel document for we both husband and wife are Pakistani govt servant and can’t make courage to move our kids who are in 10th(O levels) and 8th grade.but this summer we got travel document with 1 year validity and it will be very expensive to manage another visit in 1 year. Please advise me will it be good decision to move our kids at this stage of studies and continue rest of schooling in USA,we will take leave from our jobs and search jobs over there.i am planning to do ultrasound course then appear in ARDMS exam to be usa certified sonographer.we are just worried for our kids,wil they adjust and achieve their targets to reach best university like Stanford,Berkeley,UCLA etc.we have our close relatives in California.please give your opinion how Pakistani boys of this age group get adjusted without getting off track .please advise what shall we do?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Moomal,
      I don’t have kids, I will strongly advise you to speak to someone who has kids of similar age. It all depends on how the child is, his psychology and how he take things. I don’t know anyone who has gone through the same situation, otherwise, I would have asked them.

  99. Ahmed Ali /

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    You are really doing a commendable job by guiding everybody regarding all matters related to US.
    I am 34 years old, having 3 kids. I have done BA with Hist & Intl Relations. My wife has done MA Education. I have visited US three times on a B1/B2 visa (valid till 2018). My all family members are also having same visa. I am a govt servant. My has a teaching experience at college. I want to shift my whole family to US, but the problem is how to get green card?
    How much can ‘a child born inside US’ help?
    Or can you suggest any way of getting residency with the help of education?
    I shall be really grateful for your response.

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Ahmed,
      Thanks for appreciating. Funding is mostly available in technical fields and mostly at PhD level. Since you have not done Masters and you are not from technical background you might not be able to get funding for studies. Your wife might get funding for PhD studies however its not easy plus you will not be able to work there if you go with her. If your child is born in United States, you will have to spend around $4000 – $5000 if its a normal birth and in case of any complication the cost can reach up-to $8000 which you would need to pay from your own pocket. During that whole process you cannot stay for more than 6 months in United States if you are on visit visa. If your child is a US citizen, he cannot sponsor you a permanent residence visa till before the age of 21 and even after that he need to file paperwork to show that he can support your financially etc. More information can be found here

      1. Ahmed Ali /

        Dear Sir/Madam
        I am really greatful for your detailed response. One more query; If i can afford the hassles and cost (through Med Insurance) of child birth, can the parents live in US as guardians of the newborn US citizen?
        If we are allowed to live, aren’t we allowed to work?
        Moreover, can the whole family (to incl my other children) live under the same “pretext”?

        Awaiting your response once again
        Best Regards

        1. Ahmed Ali /

          Plz respond on my above reply of 28 Oct. This question is regarding “getting permission to keep living in US” for raising the newborn child, and not about getting green card.

          Waiting for your response plz

          1. admin / Post Author

            I highly doubt you can do that unless the child is under some threat. A child cannot sponsor a visa unless he is 21 so technically on the basis of his US citizenship you cannot stay with him as he is a minor. I think you should consult a lawyer if you want to know about this particular scenario. Never saw anyone moving this way so not sure.

  100. khawaja abdulrehman /

    i want for amarica visa iam from kashmir.indion armd are killing me plz give me amarican visa my countact is 03128849919

  101. waqasahmad /

    Hello..I clear my fsc and can I go to USA for study free

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Waqas, read the page in details, its for graduate studies, Masters/PhD.

  102. ateeq ur rahman /

    sir i complete fsc and i want to study bba in free please tell me how it is possible?

    1. admin / Post Author

      In business field, no funding is available even for Masters. Mostly people with technical degrees get funding and scholarships.

  103. ateeq ur rahman /

    please tell me how i can study of under graduation in usa?

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Ateeq, Under-graduation in United States is extremely expensive and no funding is available for international students.

  104. Iram Naseem /

    how we can apply for study in abroad how we can get a scholarship and also how we can get a USA visa

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Iram,
      All these questions are already answered. If you have any specific question let me know.

  105. Aliya /

    AOA, I want to know that is it possible to get the admission in phd in USA directly after doing MPhil from any university of Pakistan affiliated by HEC. because I heard from my teacher that we again have to do MA over there ( in USA) to get the admission in Phd. He did phd from Harward university . When he was in Pakistan . He completed his m.phill (course work as well as thesis) but for applying in phd , he again had to do MA. so I want to know that is this still happening there that our m.phill from Pakistan is not acceptable there and we have to start our education from MA to get the admission in phd ? Kindly acknowledge

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Aliya,
      It completely depends upon your degree type and courses you took plus the university you are studying in. Also different universities in United States have different process. Your degree/courses should be accepted however you can contact the university you want to take admission in and confirm. You can email admission department, they usually are prompt in their responses. University like Harvard have higher standards and very low acceptance rate.

  106. Aliya /

    Actually I am confused that should I start my education here in Pakistan for m.phill And after getting my visa for America , continue my phd in America ? Is this thing possible ? Do consider this matter sir

    1. admin / Post Author

      Dear Aliya,
      What degree you are interested in? In United States, only PhD is offered so if the courses you study in Mphil are the same, they will be converted in US university.

      1. innocent shani /

        ASSALAM U ALLAIKUM I have done my SSC so now i am gonna take admission in USA so what should i do????

  107. Yasir Ali /

    i am yasir ali from Pakistan.I passed the matric examination and i want to study FSC in USA.Sir can i study FSC in USA.Please reply

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Fsc is High school in USA, yes you can but its costly.

  108. alijaweed /

    Sir i have pass matric and i am in 11st year can i go to usa or canada in colloge for study if yes then give your number i will contact uuu

    1. admin / Post Author

      Yes after completing 12 you can take admission in undergrad however its too expensive, not easily affordable for even US residents.

  109. yasir malik /

    sir i am in intermediate and i want to study in uk plz information me ???

  110. yasir malik /

    dear sir i want study in uk , plz i want take free visa mean free study in uk
    plz sir inform me ??

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Yasir, no info for UK. This is regarding USA

  111. ahsan /

    Dear respected sir!
    I have freshly passed it of 2 years and my total study time is 14 years but as you mentioned that only persons with 16 years qualification can apply but I want to know sir that now where and in which course I’m able to apply ? In U.S.A
    I shall verry thankfull if you give a response to my question
    Ahsan khan

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Ahsan,
      what degree you are interested in? 16 years of education is require for Masters.

      1. ahsan /

        Sir as I tell you I have done it of 2 years. And total study time. Is 14 so now I want to know in which digree I’m able to apply in america can I do masters ? Or what should I have to do in america to continue master ? Further I’m intersted in doing M.B.A. So kindly tell me

        1. Admin / Post Author

          Dear Ahsan, to get admission in Masters degree you must have 6 years of education in that particular disciple. I don’t think that with a degree you can take admission in MBA in United States. You can visit this page for the requirements of MBA degree

  112. mehran /

    i need admission in MS what i do to take admission on scholership
    thank you

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Rehan – Keep checking

  113. zain /

    what is the procedure of applyng for masters program? and what r the requiremnts

    1. Admin / Post Author
  114. Iram Naseem /

    i still have confusion with what is the procedure of applying for visa and what are the requirement?if we wanna study in united state California (state) :)

    1. Admin / Post Author
  115. anum /

    can u please tell me of how could i apply for scholarship in usa for fellowship after completing my mbss from pakistan ?

  116. Ahsan Ali /

    Sir, can i work + study in america if my relative sponser me their……….

  117. Ahsan Ali /

    Because my czn is already their nd i have completed fsc

  118. Me /

    Okay so I have done my Master’s from Pakistan already but as you can understand that in this day and age it doesn’t count for much. I am currently working to make ends meet but I want to go for another Masters degree to better my future career prospects since I am completely alone in the pursuit of this and a female. The problem is although I am very bright, excellent at verbal and written communication, my grades were not great through my degrees since I was always trying to work or find work. So my first problem is how do I fund myself with low grades but all the skills to succeed and secondly should I aim for the best university in my concerned degree or that would be I suppose hard to get into. I have other questions but If you could help me with this to start off with that would be great. I cant explain how badly I need this. Thanks.

    1. Fulbright Scholar /

      Hi Me,

      Apply for Fulbright,

      If you can get a decent GRE score, write a good proposal and get a few decent letters of recommendation, you should get it. They help with university placement and apply on the candidate’s behalf.

      Best of Luck

    2. Admin / Post Author

      You can check Fulbright website for available funding, females have a quota and not many females apply for it due to family restrictions so there are good chances for females to get it. I have also mentioned the whole process of getting funding above however it depends which field you are in? If you are from a technical field then you can get funding otherwise its bit difficult.

  119. muhammad salman /

    i hane completed my intermidaite from commerce faculty in ‘b’ i am willing to get my further education from usa.i have also taken the ielts test an di have scored 6 bands. can i get the admission in usa? what are the requirements?

  120. Me /

    I appreciate the time taken to reply. Yes, I had looked up that much in my research, the basic processing of Fulbright but as it seems rather daunting, I thought i would ask someone who has made it. I am assuming, I am not from a technical field by a stretch. I have a Masters in defence and strategic studies and I work as a copy concept writer in advertising. I want to pursue a journalism or diplomacy based degree. One quick question by ‘proposal’ you meant and is there an age limit for applying? Well I will be frequently checking th forum, so hopefully I get hints on where I am going with this.

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Thanks for appreciating. I asked about your field because its easier to get funding in technical fields. For other humanitarian fields its very difficult and you would need to have enough money in your account to show sound financial stability before you get student visa. You can look for community colleges that offers several courses and degrees for a fraction of price than the state universities. Please follow this link for more details on this

      You can search online for any funding available in your field in any university in United States. If you find anything on that, you can contact them directly for more details.

    2. Fulbright Scholar /

      Hey Me,

      Don’t be afraid to apply for Fulbright, just give it a go. You don’t have anything to lose if you seriously want to study in the US. You would have had to take TOEFL and GRE anyway. There is no quota for women as far as I know (I am a female btw). The year I got it, approx. half of the grantees were female, the fields were pretty diverse as well.

      What I am trying to say is keep your options open. You should explore all of the available options like the ones Admin/Post Author is pointing you towards as well as scholarships like Fulbright.

      Best of luck in your search.

  121. Innocent shani /

    Sir so which college is easy affordable in nyc for pakistani to take admission in intermadiate??

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Intermediate is High School in United States, its free for residents. Not sure how much they charge from international students. You have to go through different schools websites and call then if necessary to get information.



    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Mehwish, I can provide information to help you that I have provided already on the post, if you have any specific question, let me know and I can try to help as much as I can.

  123. sherry /

    Hi sir I have passed matrix and I want to done intermediate from USA so please kindly can you tell me which high school is better but also little cheaper for intermediate and how much is cost of living in USA yearly and how much will be the fee of high school please sir tell me cost of living and cheaper high school in usa

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Sherry, Education is very expensive in United States so is the cost of living. Please follow below mentioned link for more details

  124. sagar /

    i have completed MBA FINANCE 16 years of education
    i want to study masters in usa, i am worried about my GPA is low in ma 2.6/4.0
    does GPA matters & what are the study visa chances (refusal chances low/high)

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Sagar, GPA matter however if you have good TOEFL and GRE score you might get admission in a university. What you should worry about first is that whether you would get admission in any university or not, once you get admission only then you can apply for a study visa and then the visa officer would not worry about your GPA but whether you are a genuine student.

  125. hina /

    Ihave completed my 0 level now i am willing to get my further education from usa.I this posible

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Hina, It is possible however you are a minor and without parents and guardian it would be difficult plus the cost of education is too much. I would suggest to complete your basic education in Pakistan and then think about education abroad.

  126. nabeel /

    dear admin i complete my paralegal degree.suggest me what to do next i wana apply in abroad for further studies

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Nabeel
      I don’t have knowledge about law degrees however the process is straight forward. Please visit any law school website in United States and check their admission requirements. If you have a specific question, let me know

  127. naseem khan /


    Mari Wife ne (BCom) pass kiya hoa ha wo USA me agay taleem hasil karna chahati hain unki English achi ha IELTS pass nh kiya ha kya without IELTS admission mil sakta ha.Mai aak ghareeb gharanay sa taluk rakhta hon maray pass itnay pasay nahin hain ka USA mai achi taleem dilwa sakon. Sir aapkay pass asi koi scheme ha ka free mai taleem hasil kar sakan.

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Naseem, Without IELTS/TOEFL admission nahi mil sakay ga. App fulbright ke scholarships check karain. Is field main scholarship easily nahi milta or wesay baghiar wazeefay ke taleem bohat hi mehangi hai.

  128. nasir iqbal /

    respected sir i want to go for free study of hotel management because i have no source for spend money and go for hotel management study kindly help me. i want to make my future bright. i will pray for you whole my life.
    nasir iqbal
    0092 323 4141 394

  129. ali hassan /

    sir plz it,s urgent…… I,m student of fsc:pre medical in pakistan and i need admission in MBBS in new york or other state.. my mamo is software engineer in company of america(maine paris) he is citizen and passport holder and my other aunt and his family still in baltimore.I have not too much mark,s but i do statement available but i have no many more expense…. any possibility for me so plz contact me 03128898855 or reply fast

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Ali, Medical education in United States is very expensive, if you can afford it you can follow the admission process mentioned on any medical school website in United States.

  130. Omair Ayaz /

    Sir i am a student of 2nd year. In 3 months i complete my fsc. I want to do engineering from USA. Is there any easy route? Any scholorship? I can do part time job as well there and fulfill my studies requirement. Please ask me in detail how i get my visa? From where and how i apply?

    1. Admin / Post Author

      Dear Omair, for undergrad (Bachelors) its not easy to get a scholarship in United States specially for international students. If there is any local scholarship that is offered for Pakistani students to study abroad, then its possible. I don’t have any information about those scholarships, Thanks.

  131. tanveer alam /

    I wana internship thr in usa…even i m ready to pay affordable thr any way or pssibility…..?????

Leave a Reply