Grilled chicken breast with vegetables and baked fries is the full hearty meal that one can make which is not only delicious but very healthy. Grilled chicken breast is the most healthiest option to consume in any type of meat. The healthiest part of chicken is chicken breast where the total gram weight is approximately equal to the number of calories which means if you grill one chicken breast of approximately 200 grams, the total calories would be around 250 grams considering the spices and glazed pan. Grilled chicken breast can be combined with lots of vegetables and baked fries which will make this meal more fulfilling.
- 1 Chicken Breast fillet
- Salt 1 Pinch
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Red pepper 1 pinch (only if you like)
- Lemon juice 1tbs
- Garlic powder (use fresh ground garlic if you want) – 1/2 tsp
- HP sauce- 1/4 tsp
- Mixed vegetables of your choice
- Butter 1 tbp
- Chilli Sauce – to taste
- Brown sugar – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Frozen fries to bake – 100g
- Cut the chicken breast fillet in half to make 2 thin portions
- Beat it lightly with a meat mallet or if you don’t have it, its ok.
- Marinate it with salt, peppers, garlic, lemon and hp sauce for 2 hour or overnight if you like
- Heat the grill pain on very high flame and wait till it gets very hot, glaze it with oil with a brush and put the breast of sizzling pan
- after half a minute, change its side and cook for a minute.
- Put all vegetables you like in a pot and put it on very high flame, add butter, some chilli sauce, salt and little brown sugar. Brown sugar will let it burn quickly from sides and will give a nice sweet flavor. Stir it till the edges get burnt and it still looks crispy
- Preheat oven at 200c / 400f. Add 100g of fries in a dish and put it inside the oven, don’t add anything in it, bake it for 20 minutes.
Note: When meat is cooked on very high flame the moist is locked inside and the breast remain juicy from inside. The grilled pan and meat mallet I’ve used are given below along with the pictures of the meal.