Chicken Mince Kebab or usually called Chicken Tikiya in Pakistan. This Chicken Tikiya can be used as chicken Patty for burgers. This chicken patty recipe is one of the easiest thing you can make at home and freeze so it can be served anytime to guests. The recipe process is simple and straight forward. This Easy ground chicken Pakistani recipe would help you make best and easiest chicken tikkiyan.
- Chicken Mince – 1KG (I use leg and thigh mince)Chicken Qeema – 1KG
- Onion – 1 large or 2 medium – finely chopped
- Poodina + Dhaniya – 1/2 cup chopped
- Green chillies – 5,6 chopped
- Egg – 1
- Bread pieces – 2 pieces chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1.25 tsp
- black pepper powder – 3/4 tsp
- Zeera – 1 tsp
- garlic paste – 1 tbs
- ginger paste – 1tbs
- Chop the bread slice in a chopper and add it to the chicken mince.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients in the mince. Mix it well
- Make chicken Tikkiyan with your hands/palms and shallow fry it in the frying pan.
- Let it cool down, put it in packets and freeze it to use it later or else serve hot.
- If you are freezing it, then keep in mind that during defrosting in microwave, sprinkle some water over it before putting it in microwave or else it will become dry and rubbery.
That’s how the Keema will look like.
I use two pans to cook it quick.
The prepared chicken pattys