Can I study in High School in USA after Matric? Simple answer is yes, it is possible however it requires a lot money and paperwork. If you can afford millions of Rs or you have a relative in United States who is willing to give you residence and ready to bear your school fees only then you should think about perusing education in United States after Matric.
What is the visa type for students?
International students can apply for (F-1) visa for attending public secondary/high schools (grades nine through twelve) according to U.S. law.
What is process of applying for a study visa for School/High School?
- First find a school/high school where you want to study. If you want to stay with one of your relative during your study then you can find a school near their place. You need to check if the school is enrolling international students.
- Once you find school/schools where you can study, go to their admission page to see the complete requirements and procedure. Go to the international students section.
- Follow the admission process of that school and submit an application along with all required documents.
- If the application is approved, they would issue you an I-20 document.
- You will fill a F-1 visa application online and go to the embassy for an interview along with the complete details of the school and I-20 form.
- Embassy would issue you a visa if you have all required documents and you satisfy the visa officer that you will come back to Pakistan after completing your education.
What are the major requirements for students?
- You will need your official transcripts, translated and certified, documenting all subjects taken from the eighth year of school to the present.
- You must take the English language proficiency test and have its documentation with you.
- Bank statements of you or your parents to show that you can take financial responsibility of your studies.
To find out more about this, please visit the following link