Can I study in High School in USA after Matric?

Can I study in High School in USA after Matric? Simple answer is yes, it is possible however it requires a lot money and paperwork. If you can afford millions of Rs or you have a relative in United States who is willing to give you residence and ready to bear your school fees only then you should think about perusing education in United States after Matric.

What is the visa type for students?

International students can apply for (F-1) visa for attending public secondary/high schools (grades nine through twelve) according to U.S. law.

What is process of applying for a study visa for School/High School?

  1. First find a school/high school where you want to study. If you want to stay with one of your relative during your study then you can find a school near their place. You need to check if the school is enrolling international students.
  2. Once you find school/schools where you can study, go to their admission page to see the complete requirements and procedure. Go to the international students section.
  3. Follow the admission process of that school and submit an application along with all required documents.
  4. If the application is approved, they would issue you an I-20 document.
  5. You will fill a F-1 visa application online and go to the embassy for an interview along with the complete details of the school and I-20 form.
  6. Embassy would issue you a visa if you have all required documents and you satisfy the visa officer that you will come back to Pakistan after completing your education.

What are the major requirements for students?

  1. You will need your official transcripts, translated and certified, documenting all subjects taken from the eighth year of school to the present.
  2. You must take the English language proficiency test and have its documentation with you.
  3. Bank statements of you or your parents to show that you can take financial responsibility of your studies.

To find out more about this, please visit the following link

14 thoughts on “Can I study in High School in USA after Matric?

  1. Talha Reply

    Assalam-u-alaikum sir I have Fail in one subject in FSC part 2. Can i Go to USA for Studying After pass my FSC part 2 in Supplementary Exam.

  2. Muhammad ghayyour cheema Reply

    i am student of matric i give exam of 9 i want to study in abroad thanks

  3. Khattak Reply

    Dear admin I have completed my ICS with 57 percentage markx in 2014 so now I want to go to america for student visa …one thing more brother I have sister in law in america so I have no issues about residents now please tell me how much bank account will be sufficient for me to go to america for student visa thankx.

  4. Farhan haider Reply

    I got a family visa to usa.
    I have done matric from pakistan with 83% marks.
    And i am studying in fsc now.
    How do i get admission in usa high school (10 and 11th)?
    What documents shall i bring along with me?
    Do i need to give an admission test?

  5. Rana Qasim Raza Reply

    Sir I am matrice pass student I wish go to USA study Plzzzzzz expain I wanted visa study ana I love USA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *